Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gudbye March!

here i am..
running my fingers away..
knocking on da keyboards..thinkin' where to start..
act,wut shud i write here..hehehe...
okeyy..here..

Met cik tuyus.
went to shah alam met my sis.best..
hahah..sbb all sponsered by her.
lunch kat secret recipe.thanx..next tyme blnja ak lagi..
Genting.
will be there wif mybOyfie n his frens(my frens toO)
Exam.
juz round in da corner.
need more stdy n lot of revision.
want to improve my pointer n get better result than b4

NOOR FARHANA BT ABDUL KADIR.
i'm OK on what really happen few days ago.fine wif it.
dun wan be more hard thinker.it will blow up my mind.
want be more COOL..cool is best..yeke??
dun want keep pushing myself on something i cant really do.
wanna b relax.MORE relax to do something.
doesnt meant not concern but dont want STRESS.
im 22years.take it as a challenge to move a better life..cayokk!!

1 comment:

Followers