Saturday, April 24, 2010

Imperfect girl.

Today..quite boring for me so i was create something for my bf.
i want to tell him somethin.
somethin bout LOVE..hahaa..jiwang awek u ni kn..?
but sori sayang my english broken..but i try my best..
here..

If you can promise me anythin, promise me that whenever u're sad or unsecure or you lose faith, that u'll try to see urself through my eyes.
P.S I love U

love me without fear.
trust me without wondering.
but i think u hv too sometimes..

love without restriction.
want me without demand and accept me for who I am.
live ur life at its fullest.
laugh at all the things that dont matter.
love with all that u have & more.

i'm just a girl..who is in love with the most amazing, cutest, nicest, and
completely perfect guy in da world.
but i know nobody is perfect even me.
one's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.

if one day I actually start to matter please let me know.

be with someone who knows wut they have you.
hands are for holding, hearts for loving.
hold my hand wherever u go. please dun let me go even for once.
im the author of my life, unfortunetely.. im writing in pen. i cant erase my mistakes.
live happily doesnt mean everything is perfect.
it means that u hv decided to look beyond the imperfections.
love is just a word until you find someone to give it definition.

e.n.d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers