Thursday, February 18, 2010

::HOLD ME::

dont know wut to do rite now..so i on my lappy click to my blog and wrote this entry..act i juz got diz idea to wrote when i watch muvie just now..its so cute in fact i wanna it soo..ehehee..
looks like im desperately but its not..for me dat is the way u show your love to ur boyfie/gurfie*new name of boy & girl* ..maybe show how much dat u need him/her in your life..dis is juz my opinion bout this..for me maybe yes maybe certain part outside there disagree but do i care such of your fact..this all part of my life..keep me remembering of him..miss our moment*sound annoying??ahahaa..yes mybe*
..keep holding my hands tightly..
..dont let me go..
even
..there some people stare at us..
..stay beside me..
..let me be the apart of you..
..love me the rest of ur life..
p/s: i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers