Friday, May 21, 2010

Mencari hikmah disebaliknya.

"Setiap yg berlaku ada hikmahnya.
pasti ad kebaikan di atas setiap kepayahan yg kita lalui."

when something happen towards me I always remind myself that wut had happen or wut will happen in future there hv some goodness..but wut else I can do to make my heart feel calm?
Everything that happened in this world can either be black or white. Its your choice to see it as either black or white. granted, I like and I want to see everything as white. But what is the fine line between seeing all white and having a denial sindrom?
I currently hold three type of jobs that provides me some therapy when i got some matters: jalan2, writing or reading & music.
these jobs provide me with skills that allow me to communicate without having to speak, unless otherwise despite of conditions.not that I'm implementing silence but it would rather be that. for keep thinking n evaluate myself. our lips may sometime came out with kinds of word that we unexpected but my silence is just a form of suppression that teaches patient. Able to be patient, and work diligently with sincerity will eventually bring out the best in what we do. But of course there will always be hiccups. Situations will eventually occur once in a while to determine our willpower.
in few days, something worst had goin to me..huh..why sudd I jd seorg yg sgt sensitive?crying?dat of cos.even ckp ngan ayah pn boleh nk menangis.oh god!wut happen to me?
is dat bcos of you?tenang la wahai hati..aku perlukan ketenangan itu kembali..

"dalam percintaan,terdapat beberapa perkara yang perlu disedari.Apabila anda bercinta..Ia bukan passport. terdapat beberapa perkara yang perlu disedari. Apabila anda bercinta ia bukan passport untuk anda fahami tetapi untuk anda memahami. Ia bukan passport untuk anda mengambil itu dan ini. Ia bukan untuk anda berkira - kira atau mengukur tetapi untuk anda mencintai.."-taken from another resource

The Life of Life itself reflects on how one becomes a true human being. With the many potholes and muddy terrains that come across, you know the trail runs deeper than you think, but in the end the path becomes clearer and more stable to tread on. I like to keep things simple no matter how complicated they are. Problems will never end. They just keep stacking up, so I live on faith. When faith is digested, the rest will come. Good will be thanked, while patience will lessen and comfort the bad. Just keep up the good work and move on...

Rasulullah SAW bersabda lagi maksudnya:
“Apabila Allah menyayangi hamba-Nya maka dia diuji agar Allah mendengar rintihannya (dengan kerendahan diri).” (Riwayat Al Baihaqi)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers