Friday, May 21, 2010

Early morning!

wake up as early in 6.3o am..get ready to work.
need to prepare some simple breakfast.hahaha..gila rajin!
dat was me when I start working in few days.
wake up early morning then making something for my stomach..
well..pretty of me to do this rite?kind of responsibilities.
teach me to be more responsible on my work and my life.
but there...something missing
no more duty call at night..
no more longer messages..
but there..
lot of buzy..
lot of works..
lot of responsibilities..
and there..
you either me..
she or he..
cannot accept it.
cannot let it.

will u make me to undestand it wut happen?
will u explain to me every simple matter even u already told me before?
will u say it hundred times just to make me clear?
will u stand by my side if something happen towards me?
if i'm sick..will u be there..?
if i need u..will u be there..?
if i need friend..will u b there..?
if i'm crying will u be here to wipe my tears..
or u just see it or else u keep laughing at me..
will YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers