Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dont have mood.Moody

wake up in da morning make me dont feel anything.huhh..
my mud cm haram lately neh..
goin up n down..same at this moment when i post this entry.
pehal ekh?criusly xtaw n malas nk figure out my mud.so lantak aku..
huh..read my sis blog.sumone interrupted her o mayb my family.
marah sakan angah.hell~what happen dear?

read my boyfie's blog.read-read n read..nothing less..
dun have mood.then running my cursor over da right site & clicked 'closed'.
okeyh.then what next?gud question for me..hahaa.sudd i gelak.
stop stop stop.i want goin to pwtc coz have bookfair,but...
but..dun have money.upss!bukan xder duit.ada tp ckup2 smpai ujung bulan..
i want to buy novel.damn shit i cant.
last time i bli biler ek??ad laa beberapa bulan yg lpas..
xperlaa next month je la k.
missed mak n ayah.last time borak ngn ma.she's tired goin back from tahlil.ayah bese laa keje.

gosh!!nape ak rase nk marah ni.nak jerit.something make me being like this.
huh..i hate something annoye okey.sumpah aku xsuka!watchout on what u gonna to tell me.
i can be a gudlistener but not for ur rubbish story.it like a jerk.
huh..tp kaw xpaham kn?xper.sampai masa kaw paham.
err..ak damm sape ni?sape2 je la.not pointing at u but im ponting this at all of you among you!

p.s:will be okey sooner.miss my parent n siblings.bila aku nak balik jb weyhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers