Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My internship

Before that wanna wish Happy November darlings :D

I admit that I leave my own blog quite a long-time (4 month jee). I really hope that I can update many post as I want per day but since I have limited time due of my internship so I really can't make it even any one post. Seriously bekerja itu sangat penat. alhamdulillah! now I'm done my intra. Back on my internship, after office hours, balik rumah, makan, mandi bla bla bla lepas tu pengsan. the same routine everyday untill Friday. no life okeh! and studying is much enjoyable. really! but I didn't say working life is not fun ye :')

They said once to me "You should appreciate your student life"

So here's something truly from my heart,

and yeah I admit that. we should appreciate it while we can. studying is much fun actually. You can plan a lot of things even for vacation. You can missed your class when you got overslept in the morning. don't have to think about meeting, pending task and bla bla bla. just need to be focus in your study and get a good pointer. that's it ! senang kan ?

but I will miss everything that I left there. 4 month among them taught me valuable experience that I cannot get in campus life and I really enjoy to be there even sometimes rasa malas ya ampun tak nak pergi kerja. I got friendly colleagues, kind-hearted bosses, lovely supervisor yang best, the staff yang lebih kurang sebaya my mom who I called akak very loving and shared valuable experiences and give useful advice. It's a warm feeling that you could not imagine how nice to be with them. For me, my internship sangat best. tapi kalau depa panggil aku suruh extend lagi konpem aku tak nak..hehe :D 
nice view from my office :) 
sori solution gamba tak cantik. almaklumla camera fon je ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers